Class Highlights for Fall 2014
Go to web site home page and scroll to bottom of page for most recent calendar
Women’s Bible Studies
- Tuesday night 6-8 pm and the fall curriculum is Me, Myself and Lies, A Thought Closet Makeover.
- Wednesday mornings, 9:30 am featuring a study of 1 Peter.
Wednesday Nights at EPCPC
- A GOSPEL CENTERED LIFE (PASTOR SCOTT)
- INTELLIGENT APOLOGETICS (TOM TUCKER)
- A BLESSED LIFE (MITCHELL CRAWFORD)
- Dave Ramsey’s FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY (STEVE SMITH)
Sunday Morning Sip & Chat:
We are looking for a few individuals or couples to help by preparing the coffee and Mason Hall before the worship service on Sundays. If you can make coffee (even if you can’t, we’ll teach you) and are willing to get to church a little earlier than usual, please contact the church office to volunteer. Thank you!
Wednesday Night Cooking Teams
Our cooking teams have a lot of fun preparing the meals. Depending on the number of teams, you’ll be cooking every 5-6 weeks.
All of our ministries look for individuals who will contribute in building up the body and reaching out to the community. We encourage you to look at your spiritual and natural gifts, and to pray about how you might use them to serve Christ’s church. Then, contact someone in that ministry or the elder/deacon in charge of that area, and volunteer. As we use the gifts God has given us, we benefit the Body and bring glory to God.